Any sales on Vita games?

tecwrtr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I picked up a Vita bundle, but I haven't seen any sales on the games. If anyone knows of any, please help a fellow gamer! :D

Playstation Plus for a year is $50.

Right now you get
Uncharted:Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
Wipeout 2048
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Jet Set Radio
Final Fantasy Tactics

Also toysrus has a few on sale.

I think Amazon is going to have the 2 Lego games tomorrow too. I'm looking for LittleBigPlanet, Ragnarok's Odyssey and Silent Hill:Book of Memories. I haven't seen anything so far on those. Am I missing them?

[quote name='tecwrtr']I think Amazon is going to have the 2 Lego games tomorrow too. I'm looking for LittleBigPlanet, Ragnarok's Odyssey and Silent Hill:Book of Memories. I haven't seen anything so far on those. Am I missing them?[/QUOTE]

For LBP, if you are a best buy reward member you can claim a coupon for $10 off it!

Thanks, highoffcoffee. I just saw that. It still only brings it down to $30, right? Or is there a deal that takes it lower?

I'm looking for some memory card deals. I'd like to find a deal on LBP. I'm not a best buy reward member though(nearest one to me is atleast 1.5 hours away )

For those interested origin has a cyber monday sale on their vita games for 19.99

[quote name='tecwrtr']Thanks, highoffcoffee. I just saw that. It still only brings it down to $30, right? Or is there a deal that takes it lower?[/QUOTE]

The game just came out a couple months ago $30 is a pretty decent deal (and no that's the cheapest you'll get it at best buy) Not too bad of a price

[quote name='tecwrtr']Thanks! Guess I'll go for it. I'm already a GC member. :)[/QUOTE]

It's a pretty good game (I bought on day one)
Haven't had much time to play it, but it's just as good if not better than the console version

bread's done
Back