Any shops in Orange County that sells video game imports?

tenzor

CAGiversary!
I am looking to buy the Asian edition of Siren for PS3, and was wondering if any CAGs in orange county knew of any shops that sells imports? Otherwise I would have to buy it online and wait for the shipping, but if I could I rather get it from a store instead.

My local Fry's was indeed the only place I remember seeing any imports. Generally it was a PSP game. I will say though there was a hefty fee attached to getting said imported titles so I always passed on them when I did see them.

I've just ordered from Play-Asia, you just have to look for a decent sale, or a coupon and you are set.

I heard that the play an trade in OC was thinking about starting to sell Import games, dunno ask the manager or the store workers

There's a store in The Mainplace Mall in Santa Ana that sells a lot of imports on various things. I haven't been there in awhile, but they did sell video game imports. You should look them up, I think their store is called "Simply Kids". It sounds like a baby store, but trust me it's basically a anime/video game import store. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back