Any solid truth to PS4 game launch dates being lifted ?

Nintendo_Hawk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Strong rumors abound online, that Sony had announced they will now allow all launch day titles to be sold in stores on the 12th, instead of the 15th. 

Has anyone read anything from Sony directly ? I just keep finding articles which are 'rumored' ... like this one -- http://www.igameresponsibly.com/2013/10/29/sony-removed-street-dates-ps4-launch-software/

This will factor in big time to the upcoming Target B2G1 free sale which is launching on the 12th. Since some titles, like Knack and Killzone wouldnt come out til the 15th, there would be no reason to go there earlier. But if everything will be in stores on the 12th, thats a big difference.

Just wondering if anyone has more info ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they have a solid street date for launch titles. Killzone has already been available at Gamestop, COD: Ghosts is available everywhere, and I believe AC4 will be available 11/8 (at least that's what my pre-order pick up date says). The real question will be whether or not retailers choose to display/sell them prior to launch.

Wow. Ok then. So I guess the real question here is when/if Target will put out the games early next week, as the sale goes live on Sunday the 10th. Thatd be pretty sweet if they do.

Wow. Ok then. So I guess the real question here is when/if Target will put out the games early next week, as the sale goes live on Sunday the 10th. Thatd be pretty sweet if they do.
Was just at my local Target and they already had COD:Ghosts on the shelf. That doesn't necessarily mean anything for the other games, but it might.

bread's done
Back