Any store in ATL. break street date on Lost?

[quote name='GunsGermsSteel']I'm in serious withdrawl! I need to see the episode with Charlie in serious withdrawl![/QUOTE]
Maybe go a-huntin' with bittorrent to tide you over? Also, this is the wrong forum for requests.

You can always try small mom and pop stores as sometimes they aren't as strict on enforcing street dates. Otherwise you'll have to make it til Tuesday. Trust me, you'll make it. I've had to wait god knows how long for "Millennium" Season 3 (which ironically comes out also on Tuesday). If I can make it that long you'll make it such a short time for "Lost."

[quote name='demomanTNA']You can always try small mom and pop stores as sometimes they aren't as strict on enforcing street dates. Otherwise you'll have to make it til Tuesday. Trust me, you'll make it. I've had to wait god knows how long for "Millennium" Season 3 (which ironically comes out also on Tuesday). If I can make it that long you'll make it such a short time for "Lost."[/QUOTE]
ooh, I forgot about millennium S3 coming out, ill have to go add that to my queue right now.

Im in the same quandry on crash. Im having a movie day with all my friends on sunday and we all want crash to be there. Im picking up oldboy for sure but im going to check out my exchange cause they always break street dates and release stuff on weekends when most places bring out on tuesday.

bread's done
Back