Any suggestions for a 4 person game?

wcl

CAGiversary!
Hello,
Me and my friends all usually play ps3 games all together in the same house. Recently all we play together are racing games and sports games. Does any one have any suggestions to any fighting games or other types of games that 4 people can play together? Like all a CoD: Black ops aracde type of game? Or like the old school xmen games where all four people were fighting together. We use a ps3. thanks!

Dungeon Defenders is an awesome game, outta the ps store, 4 player and you can do online when youre alone. Its a tower defense/action rpg game, check out some youtube vids on it

Ghost Recon Future Soldier
You can play through the whole campaign with 4 players co-op.
They also have a special take on horde mode.

marvel ultimate alliance 2, LittleBigPlanet 2 (get free user created levels for more fun), Pixeljunk Racer 2nd lap ($1 on psn, sale ends today), You Don't Know Jack, FIFA Soccer games, ModNation Racers. And not 100 % on these on local MP, but Far Cry 2, Ratchet & Clank all 4 one, Castle crashers, Calling all cars, Rayman Origins,

You can keep looking here.

excluding the games already mentioned:

Mortal Kombat- 4-players very fun
Twisted Metal
NBA JAM on fire edition
Buzz Quiz world/show - Up to 8

[quote name='blindinglights']Do you mean online or local?

If you have at least 2 PS3s and 2 copies of the game, Borderlands all the way.[/QUOTE]
just local 1 ps3 1 room haha

i appreciate all the suggestions guys! we might have to try out all these games. currently were all playing Cars 2 the video game. its great haha. and we found a used copy of monopoly for like 5$ but its not that special

Rayman Origins is great. Get it. Get it now. I played locally with my two kids and really dug it. I think it is widely available for 19.

PSN Games:
Bomberman
Castle Crashers (Beat-em Up)
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (Beat-em Up)
The Simpsons (Beat-em Up)
X-Men (Beat-em Up)

PS3 Games:
Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (FPS)
BUZZ: Quiz World (Trivia)
Call of Duty (any, they all have 4 player split-screen)
LittleBigPlanet 2 (Platform)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (Beat-em Up)
NBA 2K12 (Sports)
ModNation Racers (Racing)
WWE '12 (Sports)
You Don't Know Jack (Trivia)

bread's done
Back