any suggestions on a security camera?

ghozt

CAGiversary!
saturday night my car got broken into and my radio was stolen. it was a pretty old deck in my daily car, but its no fun driving around without musc. on top of that today before i left to work at 3pm i notice my mailbox and neighbor's were wide open with no mail inside. i just checked it at 12 and it was closed with no mail. from the time that the mailman delivered it from 12-3 it was stolen, in broad daylight. now with all the black friday sales, i have about 6 packages coming in the next 2-3 weeks. i have already planned on calling the post office and having them hold my mail and for to me pick it up each day. pain in the ass, but its only 5 minutes from my house so no biggie. stealing mail is a felony so i really want to catch these guys to get them into some real trouble. make them and anyone they know think twice from now on.

i just purchased an ip security camera from frys only to find out it's for indoor use only. hooked it up anyway to hopefully scare them away or maybe it'll be good enough to catch a license plate or something. anways, if anyone has any experience with one and can recommend one it would be much appreciated. i know these guys will only be around for the holidays trying to steal packages so i don't need anything top notch or anything. sorry for the long post, just irritated and want to catch these aholes.

bread's done
Back