Any SvC Chaos fans?

I haven't played it in years. It was okay at the time, but I never get the urge to play. When I want to play an SNK fighter I usually pop in KOF 98' or KOF XI.

I did like seeing the SNK versions of Capcom characters.

I bought it on launch day. People say I'm not a fighting fan? Pfft.
It's horrible unbalanced, but I had fun with it for quite some time. Main reason I got it was Zero :p

I bought as a CAG deal, but it kind of was underwhelming. Is it backwards compatible? I might pop it into the ol' 360 sometime.

Violent Ken was the coolest thing about that game, and it was pretty fun.

Hella broken though, and it seemed like alot of it was just thrown together.

SNK sprites of SF characters were awesome though.

[quote name='heavyd853']Violent Ken was the coolest thing about that game, and it was pretty fun.[/quote]

True, Gimmie Violent Ken over Evil Ryu any day.

I also prefer this over Capcom vs SNK 2 since it brings in some new characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
SvC Chaos was alright. I liked it.

But for some reason (perhaps on my game), Ryu's Hadoken was much much harder to pull off than anyone else's Hadoken.

Perhaps my game had some control coding error...

Agree with some of the posters here, the game was alright.

Picked it up a couple years ago for PS2 (Import/JPN) from a local import shop for $19.99 used/complete.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']SVC Chaos was a decent game. I remember playing it with CAG member Akilla before I got a 360.[/quote]
I was just about to mention that. I sold it though, I still liked it; the backwards compatibility with the 360 not being there killed it for me.

[quote name='akilshohen']I was just about to mention that. I sold it though, I still liked it; the backwards compatibility with the 360 not being there killed it for me.[/quote]

It's a shame more fighting games didn't get proper BC.

yeah. BUT, I'd be willing to pay 800 pts for a LIVE enabled Arcade version

Not to mention it was fun playing with Athena, Red Arremer, and seeing Midnight bliss done on everyone in the game.

[quote name='akilshohen']yeah. BUT, I'd be willing to pay 800 pts for a LIVE enabled Arcade version

Not to mention it was fun playing with Athena, Red Arremer, and seeing Midnight bliss done on everyone in the game.[/quote]

Me too.

[quote name='akilshohen']yeah. BUT, I'd be willing to pay 800 pts for a LIVE enabled Arcade version

Not to mention it was fun playing with Athena, Red Arremer, and seeing Midnight bliss done on everyone in the game.[/quote]

What's wrong with the Xbox original version that already has Live support? Is it not compatible on the 360?

[quote name='AcidGlow']What's wrong with the Xbox original version that already has Live support? Is it not compatible on the 360?[/QUOTE]

Correct.

MS could pull a nice dick move and make it a XBox Original but not backwards. That would piss some people off.

bread's done
Back