Any thoughts on how to get back into gaming?

donteatsoap7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I recently have lost interest in gaming for whatever reason. For a while now I haven't really had the urge to play any of the games I have except Gears of War 3. I just bought Diablo 3 and I do play it but I stop after a while. I really want to get back into gaming because well, it's fun but I'm not quite sure what to do. Any thoughts?

Aren't you writing a college paper about what makes a great game? Shouldn't you be able to answer your own question based on the thesis and main point of your paper? (Perhaps combined with other comments in your other post).

Why do you want to get back in to gaming? Because it's fun? Surely you need something more solid than "fun" in your life, right?

Go play a sport and get exercise... Nobody should convince you to play games again. Either you like gaming or not.

I was in a similar situation, and this is what I did: Purchase about 50 NES carts, dump them all in your tub, turn on the water and bath in it. Been play video games ever since.

I stopped being an avid gamer 2 1/2 years ago when my daughter was born, and I haven't missed it at all. It turns out that the "real world" has better graphics and more realistic storylines.

bread's done
Back