any thoughts on universal component cable?

lightwarp

CAGiversary!
instead of paying 30 bux for the OEM component cable, if i just buy a universal one for like 10 bux. has anyone used it, any picture quality degradation?

[quote name='lightwarp']instead of paying 30 bux for the OEM component cable, if i just buy a universal one for like 10 bux. has anyone used it, any picture quality degradation?[/quote]

Is there one that is made that cheap? Like is there an actual product like that?

yes, there is. i am not sure about xbox 360 or ps3, but for older consoles yes.

its amazing what $10 can get you in foreign countries

Mad Catz makes one with Wii, PS2/3, and XB360 connectors. I've seen it at Game Crazy for sale for $10 as recent as earlier this week.

Having recently upgraded from universal component cables to Monster cables, I have to say that there is a decent difference. Not a retail price worthy difference, but it's certainly noticable. However, universal component cables are very cheap and still look a lot better than s-video and composite.

[quote name='daroga']Is there one out there that can have 2 or 3 systems hooked up to it at once?[/quote]

I was wondering that too, everytime I hook up two systems (ps3/x360) the color is black n white and the sound is reallly really faint. I hate having to unplug it every time from the back I wanna switch :(!

bread's done
Back