Any trade in offers for Rock Band 3 yet?

ldsdrive

CAGiversary!
Looks like gamestop.ca just updated their trade in offers. It does mention offers for Kinect and bundles but still no Rock Band 3. :bomb: Damn I want that keyboard but their price for a keyboad bundle is like $169.99 vs $129.99 USD WTF?! I don't wanna have to go to New York again just to get a deal that's worthwhile. If Gamestop doesn't have a trade in offer for that keyboard bundle I'm gonna just get the game and bitch about not having a keyboard for weeks. :whistle2:#

You don't really need to buy their keyboard if you want to play that set on RB3; you can just buy an adapter that allows existing keyboards (pending if they have enough keys) to use with RB3.

Source: Rockband Fact Sheet

Rock Band 3 MIDI PRO-AdapterTM: Use real MIDI keyboards or MIDI drum sets to play Rock Band 3. The Rock Band 3 MIDI PRO-Adapter converts MIDI messages into console controller data and includes on- board console navigation buttons.

Keyboard Compatibility: Keyboard controllers can be used to play not just keyboard parts, but also guitar and bass parts (non-Pro). Similarly, guitar controllers can be used to play keyboard parts (non- Pro). No need to constantly switch peripherals to play your favorite instrumental part during the game.
Of course, if you don't have a keyboard lying around, well then ... suck 2bu? :p

Edit: Link to the Pro Keyboard adaptors.

[quote name='poiuiu']You don't really need to buy their keyboard if you want to play that set on RB3; you can just buy an adapter that allows existing keyboards (pending if they have enough keys) to use with RB3.

Of course, if you don't have a keyboard lying around, well then ... suck 2bu? :p

Edit: Link to the Pro Keyboard adaptors.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I'd love to use my keyboard with this.

$40 though...

[quote name='poiuiu']You don't really need to buy their keyboard if you want to play that set on RB3; you can just buy an adapter that allows existing keyboards (pending if they have enough keys) to use with RB3.

Edit: Link to the Pro Keyboard adaptors.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I currently don't own any keyboard. :cry: Good to know there's an alternative though. Thanks.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Sweet. I'd love to use my keyboard with this.

$40 though...[/QUOTE]
Look at it this way, you're not just buying an adapter, but also another controller. The dpad on the 360 one is guaranteed to be better than the dpad on stock 360 controllers. :lol

bread's done
Back