Any way to cancel a Half.com order?

Ultimatallica0

CAGiversary!
I ordered Mechassualt, thinking it should be at my houae by now. Apparently it hasn't even been confirmed yet and I want the damn thing now. Do they go for a while and are canceled if they aren't confirmed after a certain period of time or am I stuck with this?

If the seller doesn't confirm the purchase after 3 days, the order is cancelled, which is obviously not the case here. If it's been more than 3 weeks since you ordered the item, Half.com has a form where you can report that the item was never received (Go to my account, go to Purchases, browse to your item, and click File Claim.)

When you browse to your item (my account, purchases) you have to click on the transaction number, then you can click on file claim.

How long has it been and how far away is the seller from you? You are supposed to ship within a day or two of confirming the order - so I guess that could have been as long as 4 days or more after you placed the order.

Plus the standard shipping method on Half is Media mail which can easily take 10 days going from coast to coast.

If it's only been 1-2 weeks it may still be in transit. Have you tried contacting the seller? I think there is a form to send them a message or something.

Check you order history. If it says the order has been confirmed, then you should contact half.com. If it says the order was canceled, then there is little use contacting half.com. The seller must confirm the sale within 48 hrs of the sale, or the sale will be automatically canceled.

Contact Half.com's help via e-mail. There's probably a Contact Us link somewhere on half.com, sorry but I don't know exactly where to look. I've gotten pretty good responses from PayPal and sometimes I get good responses from eBay so since they are all the same company I imagine there's a pretty good chance they'd look into it and tell you what's up.

bread's done
Back