Any way to get GAME INFORMER Magazine for FREE?

Ronzilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I want to get a subscription to GAME INFORMER Magazine for FREE if possible.

I know you can get the EDGE card membership for $15 & get a subscription
for free but the membership is useless to me.

Anybody have any good ideas on how to get a FREE subscription
to this magazine? Thanks for any help.

[quote name='Earmuffin585']no , I doubt it. its only 15 dollars for a year. Just work for 2 hours and you got it![/QUOTE]

I'm TOO CHEAP Lol.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Just buy a few used games when GS has a good coupon or B2G1.[/QUOTE]

So if you buy a few used games, they'll give you a free subscription? I remember seeing a post stating that if you spent "A LOT" of money,
they would throw in an Edge Card membership. I was thinking "A LOT" meant over $100, which for me will probably never happen.

[quote name='Guerrilla']Why would you expect this for free?[/QUOTE]

Why not?

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Because everyone expects stuff for free anymore.[/QUOTE]

Only certain things. I never expect to get a free game or gaming console but
wouldn't turn it down ;).

[quote name='Ronzilla']I want to get a subscription to GAME INFORMER Magazine for FREE if possible.

I know you can get the EDGE card membership for $15 & get a subscription
for free but the membership is useless to me.

Anybody have any good ideas on how to get a FREE subscription
to this magazine? Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

It's not free, but I've been getting mine for $4 - 5 from best deal magazines.

[quote name='greatscot']It's not free, but I've been getting mine for $4 - 5 from best deal magazines.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that site. I've heard some bad reviews of people not getting their mags through resellerratings though.
A little hesitant about ordering from them. Have you ordered quite a bit from them without any probs? LMK. Thanks.

[quote name='georox']Real question is, why the fuck would someone want the magazine part?[/QUOTE]

I know right. Why would ANYONE want magazines about Gaming? Magazines that talk about Gaming are ridiculous......:roll:. What website are you on???? LOL.

[quote name='Terabyte7']Find a buddy who subscribes and ask him for his old issues when he's done reading them?[/QUOTE]

Most of my buddies don't get there games from Gamestop unfortunately or fortunately(depending on how you look at it).
I do have one friend that does get the mag but he's about as reliable as my Xbox 360 :lol:.

[quote name='Ronzilla']
I know right. Why would ANYONE want magazines about Gaming? Magazines that talk about Gaming are ridiculous......:roll:. What website are you on???? LOL.
[/QUOTE]

It's a stretch to call it a gaming magazine...

HGM was a gaming magazine.
Play is a gaming magazine
Europe has many gaming magazines

Game Informer is a shitty advertisement GameStop puts out each month to encourage you to tradein your old games for some new release, then buy their used garbage.

[quote name='georox']It's a stretch to call it a gaming magazine...

HGM was a gaming magazine.
Play is a gaming magazine
Europe has many gaming magazines

Game Informer is a shitty advertisement GameStop puts out each month to encourage you to tradein your old games for some new release, then buy their used garbage.[/QUOTE]

Well whether you like it or not, it's considered a Gaming Magazine. Some mags may be better, some may be worse.
Either way, I'm asking for your input on whether you can get it for free somewhere or somehow.
Don't really care about whether you think I should get it or what you consider it. Capiche? Thanks for your support :D.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Because everyone expects stuff for free anymore.[/QUOTE]

It always amazes me when people can't use the word "anymore" properly. Why do I see this so often?! Using it correctly isn't that difficult! :bomb:

[quote name='Ronzilla']Yeah I saw that site. I've heard some bad reviews of people not getting their mags through resellerratings though.
A little hesitant about ordering from them. Have you ordered quite a bit from them without any probs? LMK. Thanks.

I've used them for the last 2 or 3 years. It takes awhile to get your first issue, but other than that, I haven't had a problem.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']It always amazes me when people can't use the word "anymore" properly. Why do I see this so often?! Using it correctly isn't that difficult! :bomb:[/QUOTE]
don't forget about "seen". as in "I seen that the other day".

[quote name='Ronzilla']Well whether you like it or not, it's considered a Gaming Magazine. Some mags may be better, some may be worse.
Either way, I'm asking for your input on whether you can get it for free somewhere or somehow.
Don't really care about whether you think I should get it or what you consider it. Capiche? Thanks for your support :D.[/QUOTE]

It's a piece of shit, and no one really gives a fuck what you think about it, obviously. Also, when begging for someone to do your work for you to get something for free, it might help to be less of a dick. The only mags that could possibly be worse are those with "official" in the title. Game Informer is completely worthless for previews and reviews. It's about as unbiased as the Republican National Convention. Unless you want to look at the pretty pictures, or are out of toliet paper, it IS useless.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']It always amazes me when people can't use the word "anymore" properly. Why do I see this so often?! Using it correctly isn't that difficult! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

And it always amaze me when some people being a douche about grammar on the intraweb. Everyone makes small grammar mistakes all the time even in real life. It's pleasure writing(typing) why do you think someone should spend some extra time to proof read their post before submitting it? Would it make them look smarter on the "internet"? How do you know English isn't his first language? I mean pointing out the error and help correcting it isn't bad but critizing it or get annoyed over it then you're way over your head in life.

[quote name='greatscot']I've used them for the last 2 or 3 years. It takes awhile to get your first issue, but other than that, I haven't had a problem.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Thanks for the input.

[quote name='mietha']It's a piece of shit, and no one really gives a fuck what you think about it, obviously. Also, when begging for someone to do your work for you to get something for free, it might help to be less of a dick. The only mags that could possibly be worse are those with "official" in the title. Game Informer is completely worthless for previews and reviews. It's about as unbiased as the Republican National Convention. Unless you want to look at the pretty pictures, or are out of toliet paper, it IS useless.[/QUOTE]

I don't CARE about your opinion of the mag. Begging and asking for a deal are 2 different things(look it up). As for thinking I'm being a dick......(are you REALLY sensitive?)
I'm just saying I don't care about the opinions of whether it's a bad or good magazine, just asking if there's a deal to get it for free.
RNC? Really? Please don't bring your politics into this. IT'S ABOUT A MAGAZINE!:roll::roll:

Have a better day man!:D

I've used BestDealMagazines for GI for a few years now as well. I just got the new issue in the mail today, even (new Dark Mickey game cover).

Never had a problem with them starting or renewing/extending my sub for about $5/year.

The people complaining on resellerratings about not receiving the mag must not realize it always takes an average of 8-12 weeks to get a new sub started, regardless of where you buy it from.

Sorry, fixed.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Because everyone expects stuff for free ever again.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kerig']I've used BestDealMagazines for GI for a few years now as well. I just got the new issue in the mail today, even (new Dark Mickey game cover).

Never had a problem with them starting or renewing/extending my sub for about $5/year.

The people complaining on resellerratings about not receiving the mag must not realize it always takes an average of 8-12 weeks to get a new sub started, regardless of where you buy it from.[/QUOTE]

It also appears that BDM responds to all the complaints on resellerratings so at the very least it shows some concern.

How long from order date to receipt of issue did it take(on average) to receive the magazine?

I usually get most of my magazines for free but I may just go through BDM if I can't find a Free Offer.
Thanks for the good input :applause:.

[quote name='georox']
Game Informer is a shitty advertisement GameStop puts out each month to encourage you to tradein your old games for some new release, then buy their used garbage.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause::applause:x infinity

I couldn't have said it better myself. Speaking of which, the one bitch at Gamestop's CS line promised me 6 extra months of this shitrag since it took me 3-4 to fix them somehow misspelling my fuckin' street name(even though I handed the GS drone my friggin' ID to type it from), which caused me not to get any issues for 2-3 months more than their usual 8 week timeframe to start my subscription.

bread's done
Back