Any way to use a different console's controller?

Quackzilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
All the consoles have pretty much the same buttons and stuff, just different orientation.

I am wondering if there is some mod or product that will let me use a PS2 controller for Gamecube games because I can't stand the GC controller.

Thanks!

[quote name='Quackzilla']All the consoles have pretty much the same buttons and stuff, just different orientation.

I am wondering if there is some mod or product that will let me use a PS2 controller for Gamecube games because I can't stand the GC controller.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
i use a converter and the ps2 controller works just fine.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Is this the one you are talking about?
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=3IN1-CONVERTER&cat=GAM[/QUOTE]

That one is pretty generic looking, and the Manufacturer is listed as "generic" so I don't know if I would trust it. With the cheap ones, you tend to get poor response time.

Coincidently, I happen to have 2 PS2 to Gamecube controllers for trade/sale that I bought back when I imported Soul Calibur 2. They are in great shape and have fantastic response time. PM me if interested.

Just a note, I wasn't trying to dissway you from the ones you linked in order to arouse interest in the ones I have for trade. Just saying, I wouldn't order those.

[quote name='Quackzilla']All the consoles have pretty much the same buttons and stuff, just different orientation.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I used a generic ps2 to xbox1 converter and it worked great!
I got to kick everyones butt on halo 2 !!!!

I'm looking for some good PS2 to Xbox convertors. The Xbox controller is awful for Winning Eleven Soccer. Anyone can point me to a place to order good ones.

bread's done
Back