Any Ways To Get Halo 3 Beta For Free?

SaMiDaDrAgOn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Besides buying Crackdown, is there any other way to get this? Could I buy Crackdown, then return it after I get the code? What do you guys think.

you could have registered for free at www.halo3.com but the registration window is too late now. Now, the only way to get in is buying crackdown, if you really dont wanna drop 60$ on it you can always rent it for a week or 2.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']you could have registered for free at www.halo3.com but the registration window is too late now. Now, the only way to get in is buying crackdown, if you really dont wanna drop 60$ on it you can always rent it for a week or 2.[/QUOTE]

So you need the Crackdown disc to play the Beta?

[quote name='SaMiDaDrAgOn']So you need the Crackdown disc to play the Beta?[/quote]

Yes. You can only launch the Halo 3 beta from the Crackdown main menu. I'd suggest getting gamefly for a month and just hanging onto that disc.

Hmmm, I see... I do have a BB game thingy, I'll see if I can get it within the next couple of weeks. I've been wanting to finish beating crackdown anyways.

Thanks a bunches guys.

I believe that you can get special live cards with the beta on them. a year long card and the ebta... don't know. I saw them but I didn't take a long enough look cause I got in through the Rule of 3.

I saw the card at a Gamestop. Have fun looking, I hear crackdown isn't all that bad though.

bread's done
Back