Any Wii Console Deals?

Believeland

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone know of any Wii Console deals going on at the moment or coupons that would be beneficial to stack with a purchase? I'm thinking of getting one for a gift but being a CAG it just doesn't seem right to pay full price.

I wouldn't pay full price for one now, the Wii U is coming out later this year and is backwards compatible with Wii games. The current retail available Wii does not play gamecube games, as do the older ones. When the Wii U comes out there will probably be tons of used Wii systems up for sale super cheap, or you could just spring for the Wii U when it does come out.

It doesn't make sense to pay full price for one now, when the Wii U is a few short months away.

[quote name='SaraAB']I wouldn't pay full price for one now, the Wii U is coming out later this year and is backwards compatible with Wii games. The current retail available Wii does not play gamecube games, as do the older ones. When the Wii U comes out there will probably be tons of used Wii systems up for sale super cheap, or you could just spring for the Wii U when it does come out.

It doesn't make sense to pay full price for one now, when the Wii U is a few short months away.[/QUOTE]

MONTHS?! Really? Just a few months?! Awesome!

Also, as far as Wii goes, the older the better.

craigslist. Once in a long while, someone will try to get rid of theirs for cheap, like 50 b/c old/disc reader broken/doesn't use it/etc. Just have to be on the look out, fast, and be acommadating.

I'm looking for a brand new gcn compatible one. apparently some places were trying to clear them out when the newer models with no gcn support came out.

bread's done
Back