Any word on a new "SLIM" XBOX 360?

Why would they? It is already smaller than the PS3 and when compared to the original xbox it is miniscule. Why would you want it smaller anyways? It runs damn hot as it is.

Don't they have to figure out how to make them correctly in the first place before they 'improve' on it?

Oh my god. A SLIM Xbox360? Can you imagine the number of problems it would have? I mea- ...I'm not going to get into this. But this better be a joke topic. For the sake of your sanity

yeah, i was banking on the slim Xbox for a long time, but i gave that hope up.

I figure you know with the RRoD problems, they probably redesign a bit here and there to give you something like Xbox 360 2.0 or something. But, you know the story, MS never did... and i'm tired of waiting, went ahead and got a Xbox, a month later, RRoD. I figure those horrible stories are just stories you know...

Anyway, the main reason why i know that a slim Xbox 360 is never gonna happen is the power brick... I mean come on, trying to slim that brick is too much work already! Personally, i don't know how people carry around the Xbox 360 to friends' house or hotels etc. The brick is a freaking monster.

Honestly? I really like to see a slimmer Xbox 360, just out of curiousity :)

I'm pretty sure there will be a PS3 slim though.

[quote name='Serpentor']the power brick... I mean come on, trying to slim that brick is too much work already! Personally, i don't know how people carry around the Xbox 360 to friends' house or hotels etc. The brick is a freaking monster.

Honestly? I really like to see a slimmer Xbox 360, just out of curiousity :)[/QUOTE]

I agree. What's up with that freakish power brick anyway? that thing literally heats up my gaming room; in the winter!!

and in the summer?! forget it, I'd rather not play sitting and sweating in 90+ temps.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']I agree. What's up with that freakish power brick anyway? that thing literally heats up my gaming room; in the winter!!

and in the summer?! forget it, I'd rather not play sitting and sweating in 90+ temps.[/QUOTE]

I have a little cooking pot hanging on a tripod over my power brick.

I make Chili while playing Fallout 3.

[quote name='Puffa469']I have a little cooking pot hanging on a tripod over my power brick.

I make Chili while playing Fallout 3.[/QUOTE]
Hahahaha, seriously, my room isn't the most pleasant of places when that thing's running in hot weather.

bread's done
Back