Any Word on the Free Bracelets Cheapy mentioned on CAGcast?

Sideshow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
In a true cheap ass fashion, I've been waiting to get my bracelet and looking for cheapy mom's po box, so I can send off for the bracelets. Any news?

For some reason I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that heard about this. If someone that knows anything about the contest (Cheapy) gets a chance let me know what the hold up is.

Since I started this thread I thought I would update everyone. Cheapy said his mom got the bracelets, but they weren't very well done. They were engraved shallow and barely legible. He's e-mailed the company about having them redone and has gotten no response. He even mentioned that he had a test batch of twenty done to see how they would turn out and the 20 turned out fine, but the 750 did not.

[quote name='Sideshow']He even mentioned that he had a test batch of twenty done to see how they would turn out and the 20 turned out fine, but the 750 did not.[/QUOTE]
Nice bait n' switch :p

I missed this what is on the bracelet???? something about CAG???? also will he ship it to any Canadian residents?

bread's done
Back