Any WV CAGs Out There?

When did West Virginia become part of the Souteast? You weren't with us in the War of Northern Aggression.

I grew up in Morgantown and went to WVU. I live in Maryland now, but my mother-in-law still lives in town and we visit every so often.

Giant Eagle Supermarkets "Iggle" video stores are all closing down over the next six months. Most of these stores are in Ohio and Western PA, but I saw there are a few stores in WV too. Since PA/OH/WV are all on different boards I figured I'd post here in case any of you are close to any of these locations or have any info on them.

Check out the PA post here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152924

And check here for all locations:

http://www.igglevideo.com/content/store/info.html?client=iggle

If anyone finds out any good info, pass it along and I will update the original Post!

Im from WV... born in Cross Lanes (just outside Charleston). Went to WVU and now live in Nitro and work for Dell Computers in Charleston.

I agree with the comment about us being in the Southeast.. um.. we seceeded from the south during the Civil War and should be in the Northeast. :D

:applause:

Oh well at least CAG know we are a state and not actually the western part of Virginia. :bomb:

I grew up in West Virginia from 5 years old till i went to college in Maryland.
I grew up in Morgantown, WV, to be specific, leaving in '84. There was an arcade there called "Space Port.", on High Street. Lots of quarters...

Unfortunately, i live in Massachusetts now, so i have absolutely know idea where cheap games are. But love to visit my relatives there. The driving is simply fantastic, along with the inherent beauty. (You have to go to the Rockies to find such large amounts of landscapes like WV. The rest of the country is simply unbelievably flat, and virtually all industrial or agriculturized or owned by rich folks.)

Regarding the Southern or Northern question, I believe claims can be made for both. Politically we are northern, both historically and present day. (Republican when they were against slavery with the north, democratic with Byrd since FDR.)

Geographically, however, we are technically Southern, firmly below the Mason-Dixon line, which historically denotes North and South. (One of the concessions to the southern states during the formation of the union was Washington DC being built in the South, just in case of war, as there was animostity between the regions even then.)

Regardless, our beloved state was founded unequivicably on the most Noble of reasons of all the states, and these idiosyncranacies only make it more dynamic and unique.

Go WVU!

My whole family lives about 10 minutes out of Charleston. I moved to Tennessee about 8 years ago, but we visit frequently.

[quote name='tysontomko']hello fellow hillbillies, beckley wv represent[/QUOTE]
So are you the reason I can't find shit at the Beckley Kmart? lol

bread's done
Back