Any x360 xboxlive 12 month card deals?

cyberduelist2

CAGiversary!
Hi, my subscription is ending in about a week and i'm looking for a place that sells the 12 month subscription cards for a cheap price. Anyone know a good place to buy them?? thanks.

Buy.com has Gold subscription for $43 shipped and you can easily use Google Checkout to get it down to $33 shipped. If you've used GCO already, sign up another email account and use the same credit info. It should work.

Toys R Us is already in the process of clearancing out their "Xbox Live Vision" bundles that includes the camera, 200 Live points, UNO & Robotron 2064 unlock codes AND 12 months of Live for $40. So basically 1-year of Live for $10 less than retail, not to mention all of the other stuff you can sell off to further increase your win:savings ratio.

Good luck on trying to find any by this time.

oh, i think the live vision packs have been sold out for awhile at TRU's site. so far, buy.com seems like the place with the best deal. thanks. anymore places??

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Toys R Us is already in the process of clearancing out their "Xbox Live Vision" bundles that includes the camera, 200 Live points, UNO & Robotron 2064 unlock codes AND 12 months of Live for $40. So basically 1-year of Live for $10 less than retail, not to mention all of the other stuff you can sell off to further increase your win:savings ratio.

Good luck on trying to find any by this time.[/quote]

mind giving me the link?
thanks tho

Indeed. It was never online. It was B&M. And as the first poster to mention it said, good luck finding any. BUT...if you do, it's a great deal. If you don't want any of the other stuff, you can easily flip. The camera gets $12 at GS, while the headset gets $4. At least, those were the values a couple of weeks back, as reported in the thread about the bundle. And you can get $5 or $6 for the games and 200 points.

i bought one from buy.com since that was the best deal. sorry again maximumzero, i didn't know that you sent me a pm. thanks guys. :D

bread's done
Back