Any xbox 360 deals?

mienhmario

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Im still searching for an xbox 360 deal that can help me save alot of bucks. I have been waiting for too long and i think i want to pull the trigger for an xbox 360 premium soon, but i just dont know where to do it. I have the $40 off $200 from Circuit city that i can use with the purchase of an xbox 360, but does anybody know of a cheaper price than this? I know overstock will be the best place to purchase them, but they are OOS right now, and i would like to purchase them sometime this week!

Same here man, I just was getting ready to buy one on overstock but just as I was their deal ran out (I believe the one that was $342 shipped)

Anyone out there wanna help us out? :)

There is this great one. Its buy one 360 wait 6 months and the thing will bring you misery witht the ring of death. After that call MS and they will tell you to wait 3 - 4 days to send your unit to repair, then wait about 2 weeks and 3 calls later to tell them your address one more time. No, I don't hate MS because I do like my 360 and I want to play the games I have.

bread's done
Back