Anybody able to pre-order RISK: Metal Gear Solid Limited Edition?

I think I did because I have a confirmation email but can't log in to the web site. I was excited at first but then I realized the only difference between the limited and collectors editions is box art and a number.

Are the comments on the site correct, is the only difference between the collector's edition and limited edition the box art?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Are the comments on the site correct, is the only difference between the collector's edition and limited edition the box art?[/QUOTE]

That is correct. $10 more would have gotten you a nicer box art (I like both box arts) and a limited edition #.

Aw damn it, shipping is another $10 for a total of $50 for the "collector's edition". I do really love me some Metal Gear but I never have anyone around to play Risk with (my girlfriend absolutely refuses to play any game other than Monopoly) so I'm not sure if I should drop $50.

I wanted to buy it, but my wife was bored to tears last time I tried to get her to play Risk. :(

[quote name='Deefuzz']I wanted to buy it, but my wife was bored to tears last time I tried to get her to play Risk. :([/QUOTE]

Hum? Maybe use a theme? They have a Halo, Star Wars and this (Metal Gear) edition should spark some attention?

My girlfriend loves the Star Wars version and she kicks butt in it!

bread's done
Back