Anybody been to Comerica Park (Detroit) for concert recently? VIP question

Snake2715

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Ok,

So bought a few concert tickets and I basically am not sure the lady at the box office knows what she is talking about.

We have tickets for the VIP area in front of the stage at Detroit's Ceomerica Park. (Eminem / Jay -Z). The tickets are VIP GA (general Admission). I have seat numbers assigned but from the other concerts I have been to or seen before, typically this is a standing room only type VIP area.

Anyone familiar with a concert at that stadium and know if it is assigned seating or if seats are available at all? Basically my wife is 5'4" and given other concerts we have been to this may be a big disadvantage for her. I am thinking of dumping these tickets and going with a friend who has tickets in the lower bowl. I don't want to do that if there is actually seats as then it will be somewhat organized and not so much like a big ass crowded mosh pit.

I called the box office and the chick on the phone thought I was asking about the field General Admission tickets, when I told her that these were the more expensive VIP tickets, her response was well you paid that much they better give seats... As you can tell my confidence is not the best in her response.

Anyone with experience?

Just go where you want. There's a 99.9% chance a lot of people in seats are going to sneak into the pit, leaving seats open up top. If any security gives you shit, just show them your ticket and say "VIP, bitch!"

bread's done
Back