Anybody else enjoy being naked as much as I do?

tiredfornow

Banned
I really hate clothes, CAG. I like to lay down in the nude, watch a movie, drink a gallon of milk, or just sleep. I'm not really comfortable being nude around others, but when I'm alone everything comes off and I fling my shit whichever way I want to. Just the other day, I was playing video games and decided to get naked and I know it might seem like I'm bullshitting, but I ended up beating a part I was having trouble with as soon as my drawers hit the floor. I like to surf the internet nude, too. Anybody else feel most comfortable when their balls or meat flaps are not being hidden away?

tfn, I can agree with you. I am the same way, unfortunately with my current tenants I cannot go around being naked.
BUT...
They will be gone tomorrow ALL DAY and NIGHT so Merry Xmas Eve to me. :)

[quote name='keithp']Are you...naked right now? :shock:[/QUOTE]I was when I posted the topic, but I didn't want to seem weird. The girlfriend is coming over for a gift exchange so I had to atleast put boxers on. :roll:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']tfn, I can agree with you. I am the same way, unfortunately with my current tenants I cannot go around being naked.
BUT...
They will be gone tomorrow ALL DAY and NIGHT so Merry Xmas Eve to me. :)[/QUOTE]Hell yeah. *high ten*

Not completely naked, but I do enjoy lounging around in my underwear quite often. I love summertime, too, when I can go outdoors wearing minimal clothing. I have a decent body, and I don't mind showing it off.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I was when I posted the topic, but I didn't want to seem weird. The girlfriend is coming over for a gift exchange so I had to atleast put boxers on. :roll:

Hell yeah. *high ten*[/QUOTE]
I can do a high ten. It's the high elevens I steer clear of. ;)

to_feature.jpg

bread's done
Back