Anybody else having trouble accessing the Wii store today?

Rags

CAGiversary!
I had not been on for a while, and wanted to pick up Metroid and Super Metroid. Anyway, it let me do the update(because I had not done it for quite a while).

But it won't let me access the store at all. I've tried several times during the day.

Is anyone else having trouble or is it just me?

I'll check when I get home. In the meantime, might want to try another update. Sounds dumb, I know, but if you hadn't done one in quite a while, it might be missing the newest update.

When they added the clock and USB keyboard support and all that, it broke a few machines' ability to connect to various things, the Wii Store included. So there was another update issued quickly afterward.

There's a chance you got the first one and just need the second. So I'd give it a shot.

Might not help, but thought I'd mention it.

OK, found the prob....

I tried to download the update like you suggested but it would not let me do that.

Well, since it did not let me do that I went into the settings and for some reason the Wii had changed my Internet connection setting to wireless(I hook up through a cable). So I changed that it it worked perfectly. Thanks for leading me in the right direction.

[quote name='Rags']OK, found the prob....

I tried to download the update like you suggested but it would not let me do that.

Well, since it did not let me do that I went into the settings and for some reason the Wii had changed my Internet connection setting to wireless(I hook up through a cable). So I changed that it it worked perfectly. Thanks for leading me in the right direction.[/quote]

The 3.0 update screws up LAN adapters. The update after that supposedly stops that from happening again.

bread's done
Back