Anybody else just get a deadspace 2 closed access beta invite?

I got 2 Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light demos one for ps3 one for PC

Both North American ill trade both for a beta code!

Oh no sorry got overexcited got it from another user who didn't have a PS3 on gamtrailers.com but if i get a beta code from that link this is the first place i will give it away!

I am PS+ but haven't gotten one, so if anyone with out a PS3 get's one id appreciate a PM with it... :) I have a bunch of coke reward points for a trade...

If anyone has a spare...that would be great. Dead Space is one of my favorite games of all time. I even 1000/1000 it on 360 and platinumed it on PS3 and I have it pre-ordered for PS3 (have had it paid off on amazon for almost a year already, did it when the first day it was on amazon).

[quote name='Dwarf41']Here's my unused code:
H5NN-AFB4-3EP3.
Please post if you have used it. Have fun Dead Space fan!! :)[/QUOTE]

I got it.

You're my favorite person on this site now!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Never ever post these codes. People will use it and not tell you. Tell people you have a code and you'll PM it to them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's true. That's what I'll do next time. Lesson learnt. At least "whoknows", who's been a CAG for quite a while, got it.

[quote name='BossVersion1']If anyone signed up and didn't get one, PM me and I'll give you one.[/QUOTE]

PM'd. Hope I got to you in time.

got mine and why does the beta have to be soo late :( I know it's not THAT late but since I have to get up around 445 for work, it's late enough haha.

bread's done
Back