Anybody ever used 6pm.com before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skateraXVIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
71 (100%)
I just came across a clothing site by the name of 6pm.com recently. They had some decent prices on shoes so I thought "Hey, what the heck" and bought a couple different pairs. Anyways I ordered these shoes on the 2nd and have yet to get any sort of shipping confirmation.

I was just wondering if anybody else had had any experience with this particular website and whether you could give me any insight into how long it generally takes for items to actually ship.

don't feel bad i ordered something on june 29 and it still says received, i called them up today, and they said that everything is fine and that sometimes it takes a while for your order to process and ship. i have ordered from them before with no problem normally it would ship after a couple of days. i may cancel the order tomorrow if it doesn't ship by tonight..but i got a good deal on the shoes that's the only reason i am holding out..!!

Good to know. I don't mind waiting, but I've become accustomed to relatively quick shipping w/ Amazon Prime and even at most other online retailers I'll receive an item I order within a week of purchasing it.

6pm is owned by amazon. they are great, and their $6 shipping rate to the non-continental u.s. is fantastic. made numerous successful purchases through them.

Yeah I saw that Zappos (who owns 6pm.com) was bought by Amazon a while ago.

It only took 4 days but I got my shipping confirmation today. What's more it looks like my order will be in next Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back