Anybody get their $30 Resistance Fall of Man yet?

Craig

CAG Veteran
This was from the Graveyardmall.com deal

I ordered mine last Friday and I think they shipped mine on Wed. Did anyone get their copy yet?

[quote name='Craig']This was from the Graveyardmall.com deal

I ordered mine last Friday and I think they shipped mine on Wed. Did anyone get their copy yet?[/quote]

Same here, I think they shipped it out on Wed so I am expecting it today or Sat. USPS site tracking sucks. I think the last thing I ordered from Amazon never was updated on the USPS tracking site so I have no faith in them (USPS that is).

I hope it comes today because I had it sent to my job and I won't be back until Monday. I guess it should be sitting in our mail box.

Got mine today, fear not of what the naysayers posted in the original thread. The game was shipped in a bubble wrap padded envelope, game case and game intact. The only thing I found strange was there wasn't a packing list or return slip in the pkg. Not a problem for me but if you had to ship something back to Graveyardmall.com it may cause undo stress.

Just got mine as well, packed in padded envelope and in perfect condition. Like Plutarski said, no invoice that would serve as a proof of purchase in the envelope, though the emails should serve that purpose anyway.

bread's done
Back