Anybody Getting Free Slurpees today ? (not gaming)

Unless it's on the way, I would imagine expressly driving around to get free small 7-11 Slurpees would waste more gas and end up being more expensive than just hitting up one and paying for an XL or whatever the largest one is.

I always used to go in for my freebie when I used to work just down the street from a 7-11. Now that my wife and I live out in the boonies, there isn't one near me anymore.

I went to my local 7-11 and they weren't giving out Slurpees. :( If you look at slurpee.com it says the free slurpee is 7.11 oz. Thats tiny. The usual small is 12 oz.

[quote name='Nukkus']there are no 7-11's in Nova Scotia. Thank God.[/quote]
I miss sevvy since moving here. Not even Mac's. Yeah, it is nice to support the privately owned Kwik-Ways, but I still miss the sevvy's junk food selection, and their nachos, and their shitty hotdogs were addicting.

~S

Yeah i just got one since its walking distance from my work. The cups were indeed miniscule, tried the monster black flavor and it tasted like frozen redbull (not a good thing).

I don't see why people would go to these "free" things. At least around here, you would have to be retarded to go. If I liked slurpees, I'd just go pay a dollar for one tomorrow instead of standing in a thirty minute line to get one. Same with Ben&Jerry's. There is no way I'd stand in that 2+ hour line for a kid's scoop of ice cream. I'd just go no a normal day and get a regular scoop for $3 or whatever.

There is no line... I got myself 2 today from different locations I happened to be driving by. You just walk in, grab a tiny cup from the counter, fill it, then walk away.

Yeah it's small, it's not worth going out of your way for. But it's free. And the promo seems to geared for kids seeing how many of the ankle-biters were running around.

If you were replying to me, notice the phrase "at least around here". People around here will give up unimaginable amounts of time for a few "free" cents worth of something. There are always lines here. If not, you can guarantee they are out of 7.11 ounce cups.

But I'm glad people in other places aren't so stupid as to form lines to get a 7 ounce free drink that isn't even very good.

Mine just had a couple of stacks of cups. Couple of girls on bikes were hanging out outside all day mostly. (I live nearby actually went back to get lottery tickets and got a second free)

cool stuff no problems.

bread's done
Back