Anybody getting stopped downloads on Marketplace?

FaintDeftone

CAGiversary!
I've never had a problem downloading in Marketplace but ever since the NCAA demo came out, I can't download the demos without them stopping at some point. I tried downloading both NCAA and BfME2 and they both stop at 43% and won't continue. I set BfME2 to download a bit ago and left for about 20min and it didn't move at all. Anybody else having problems or does XBL hate me for some reason?

I've only had a problem with that if I've left my 360 on for a loooong time. Usually a quick reboot will get me working again. My downloads either go extremely fast or extremely slow.

I've never had any download problems. Mine always go at a pretty constant rate. The only time I had problems was with the GRAW chapter 2. It took me about 2 days to get the thing.

yea, i have bben trying to get ncaa since day one. its up to 58%, but it has never actually stopped never to resume. its damn slow

I downloaded the NCAA demo last night start to finish with no problems at all. I haven't had any other issues for other downloads either.

I got it while I was trying to download the making of Halo 3 trailer. However, I was playing Prey's single player at the time. It kept starting and stopping.

Last night I started the LOTR demo and walked away from my 360, and it DLed w/o a hitch, so I guess me playing Prey's single player had something to do with it in my case.

I had the same thing happen with NCAA. I went to the memory settings on one of the blades, deleted the partial downloaded demos and started them again and they worked fine. You might want to give it a try, hopefully it helps.

[quote name='FrankySox']I had the same thing happen with NCAA. I went to the memory settings on one of the blades, deleted the partial downloaded demos and started them again and they worked fine. You might want to give it a try, hopefully it helps.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Make sure you have enough memory.

[quote name='FrankySox']I had the same thing happen with NCAA. I went to the memory settings on one of the blades, deleted the partial downloaded demos and started them again and they worked fine. You might want to give it a try, hopefully it helps.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! That worked.

EDIT: Maybe not... I started BfME2 again and it stopped at 4% and never moved... GRRRRRRRRRRRR. It's only these two demos too, themes and pics work fine.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Thanks! That worked.

EDIT: Maybe not... I started BfME2 again and it stopped at 4% and never moved... GRRRRRRRRRRRR. It's only these two demos too, themes and pics work fine.[/QUOTE]

Clear you cache on your 360. Make sure that all of you cables are plugged in nice and tight. Just covering the basics.

My BFME stopped at 88%(left it on for a couple hours) then I stopped it, started it again, 90, didnt move, stoped and started, 92, again, 94, 96, still not moving. So I tried it again, and it restarted. WTF SOaB. Little pissed off, all that time wasted.

bread's done
Back