Anybody Good With Graphics?

Access_Denied

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
EDIT: I got somebody to handle it, so I think this thread is dead for now. Thanks anyway guys. :)

Hey guys, I started my internship with my cousin last summer, and since then, I've been working on some software. Well, we're getting down to release time, but we kind of want a new icon for the software. The old icon is 9 years old. Luckily for us, we already know what we want in the icon and what colors it can be, we just need somebody to make it look good. And the guy who normally does our icons is having some trouble. Don't get me wrong, he does great graphics, but I know there's some VERY talented people out there, especially on CAG, so I thought I'd ask you guys for some help.

If you're at all interested, shoot me a PM. I have the current icon as a reference, as well as a few images and color schemes from the program to work with. The tricky part is that we need the icon to work well at 16x16 too.

And I don't have Paypal anymore, but I'm not a total cheap ass. ;) I'd be glad to compensate you in some way. Maybe a game from my collection or something. Or since I have some Amazon credit, I could buy and send you something from there. Either way, I'll make it worth your while. :)

P.S. The reason I'm not posting the work here is I guess just for a little bit of privacy for our application. I don't want to make it seem to the whole world like we don't know what we're doing. :lol:

Thanks guys. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back