Anybody has a XBOX 360 Live Subscription Number to spare?

[quote name='until_you']Did I not pointed out that my house is fixed? Did I say I I was poor? Did I say I was stuggling financially? I never said anything like that. I'm not trying to start a war with anyone on this forum.

You pointed out that I was giving a sob story to the people on this forum. I wasn't giving anyone a sob story. I was just giving an example of a REAL sob story. And I did lose my wallet and was curious if anyone would give me a trial card and I was sadly mistaken to think someone would actually give me one. All anyone had to say was yes or no.

And no I'm not full of shit. I have a job. And I did purchase a Xbox 360 last summer. And I did purchase a copy of Halo 3. If I had money to purchase these things, I should have money to purchase a trial card. I just wanted to try it to see if I liked it before I did buy a subscription for myself. I didn't know so many people were going to get on my case about this. If someone asked for a subscription card and I had a spare, I would totally give it to them. I didn't know if was going to be such a BIG DEAL!!!

I'm a nice girl too, but everyone is being a little hard on me. I'm a noob when it comes to forums and I didn't think it was going to be such a big deal! My sole purpose of joing cheapassgamers is not because I wanted a handout. That wasn't my intentions. And if it seemed that way, I'M SORRY.[/quote]

You said the magic word. No, not "please" or "I'm sorry" but the magic word, "girl".

You just opened a lot of doors for yourself.

I'll neither be nice to you because you're a girl, or a dick to you because you're asking for free stuff. I'll just be the typical brutally honest guy I am.

I have a few 48 hour trial codes, you can have 1 or 2 of them. There are deals on getting Live for cheap that come and go. $30 for a year is typical on Ebay. Some guy found Xbox 1 Live cards (which work on 360) for 97 cents a piece at Sears on clearance. Other people have seen the Live Gold kit (which includes a camera, headset and year live subscription) for $40-50. The camea alone makes up the cost of the kit if you wanted to sell it.

Your best bet, is trading something for them, or seeing if something you have is worth value here. I found an old PS1 game in my closet that sold for $40 here because it was a collector's item. That's a whole year of Live right there.

Good luck.

holy god, I have no idea what to think of this thread. Somone offer a 48 hour card for sacrifice to stop it from growing any more. haha.:bomb:

[quote name='SuperFox']What has bothered me from the start - why did she have a wallet? Or am I missing something?[/QUOTE]Um, girls carry wallets... what else are we supposed to put our money in?

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Um, girls carry wallets... what else are we supposed to put our money in?[/quote]

To me, a wallet is the same as a billfold, which goes in my back pocket...I've never seen a female carrying one of those, but I have no idea what they carry around in their purses. If they have wallets/billfolds in there, then ok...I was going on the assumption of "coinpurses."

[quote name='until_you']
I'm actually trying to get it all replaced now, but it's hard since I live in New Orleans. I have to drive about 20-30 miles for the next closest city that actually still have life.[/quote]

ID? City Hall here indeed is slow and useless as fuck, but you can still get an ID easily...

If that's not what your saying then what the hell do you mean?

[quote name='SuperFox']To me, a wallet is the same as a billfold, which goes in my back pocket...I've never seen a female carrying one of those, but I have no idea what they carry around in their purses. If they have wallets/billfolds in there, then ok...I was going on the assumption of "coinpurses."[/quote]

Dont see many girls carrying purses at the campus, maybe its just not practical since everyone has a backpack. My old girlfriend carried a wallet but thats because she said "Purses were for bimbos" :roll: and she also liked to smack me with it when i would get cheap and pull out a coupon or something.

[quote name='joe2187']Dont see many girls carrying purses at the campus, maybe its just not practical since everyone has a backpack. My old girlfriend carried a wallet but thats because she said "Purses were for bimbos" :roll: and she also liked to smack me with it when i would get cheap and pull out a coupon or something.[/quote]

True, I don't see many on-campus when they are going to class, but a lot who are going to class have the free ID holders that they stick cash inside. But when they aren't going to class, a ton have purses with them.

[quote name='until_you']I'm actually trying to get it all replaced now, but it's hard since I live in New Orleans. I have to drive about 20-30 miles for the next closest city that actually still have life.[/quote]

Interesting conincidence... I'm going to school at Tulane which, as you may know, is also in New Orleans. I feel your comment regarding the city having no life is somewhat mistaken. In fact, there is not one, but three DMV offices in Orleans Parish alone, two of which seem to issue cards. Perhaps this link will be of assistance to you?

http://insurance.freeadvice.com/dmv_search.php/city/LA-New%20Orleans/

[quote name='Malik112099']holy fuck! my car got stolen today! I called Toyota and they can't do shit about it....anyone have a camry they can give me?[/QUOTE]

OMG Cmary suxss!!1 I hate you!!! LOL WAiT! WHUT? U have BewbZ?? OMG I

[quote name='Malik112099']holy fuck! my car got stolen today! I called Toyota and they can't do shit about it....anyone have a camry they can give me?[/quote]

LOL, this is cheapassgamer though not cheapassauto or cheapassmechanic

[quote name='seen']LOL, this is cheapassgamer though not cheapassauto or cheapassmechanic[/quote]

my bad...replace "toyota" with "microsoft" and "camry" with "all xbox 360 related hardware ever released"

The posts in this thread really tell a story of which CAGers have a life outside of gaming...and the others who flirt/competely change their tone when a user claims to a female and has a avatar of a girl,which could be a pic of someone other than themself.If theres any justice in the world,then the OP is an ugly fat dude whos laughing at those same users...

And just to be clear,I'm not flaming the users who offered to help/provided advice to a fellow CAGer,just the ones who completely changed their tone towards the OP BECAUSE she claimed to be a girl,defended asking for a free month of live BECAUSE she claimed to be a girl,and/or actually went so far as to flirt with/compliment the OP BECAUSE she claimed to be a girl.

Lord,Please tell let there still be justice in the world.....

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i also need a 1 year card, i totally lost mine, lol, here is a pic of me as proof that i am sad over this...

imsadlolcp7.jpg
[/QUOTE]

plz help me, i still need a code, im a cute girl in real life

[quote name='sp00ge']I'm really a hot chick with giant boobs and I like to make out with other hot chicks. Who wants to buy me a PS3?[/QUOTE]

Your PS3 is on the way, here's proof that I sent though!
Copyof603-upsgirl.jpg

bread's done
Back