Anybody have a spare XBL trial code??

muncle

CAGiversary!
Hey, I just got my xbox and i have ghost recon, and want to try out live...please anyone! Does anyone have a XBL 2 month trial code??? From the botom of your heart, please give me one...[sobs].... :cry:....
If it helps, i have some penny guides i could probably send....but please.......

ps- they cant be expired.....

I only ask because my b/f loaned out Counterstrike a few weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure there was one in there that expired.

O..cool, i should ask some friends for some, but if anyone out there has some! please send!

I found this site for free 2 months trials but is is a xbox.au.com site, the counrty choices are new zealand, australia, and others, has anyone tried this???

I've got a 2 month trial, what guides do you have ? I would be willing to let it go for one buck via paypal for it.

PM me

if you have like a blockbuster around you, can grab one of the trials in one of the 2005 ea sports game cases..blockbuster seems to only take out the game and leaves the manual and everything else inside..

just know that when someone tries to buy that game, theyll be robbed of their free subscription..can you live with that?...lol

thanks, found it on the gametrailers.com forums.....Thanks Hawkeye! I needed that! Now, whenever i get a trial card, im gonna give it to someone in need too! lol

[quote name='6669']Do the expired ones work?[/quote]

AHHH, I've seen this question SO MUCH.

Yes expired 2-month trial codes work, just call 1-800-4MYXBOX and tell them you want a new one!

[quote name='MasterLin1'][quote name='6669']Do the expired ones work?[/quote]

Yes expired 2-month trial codes work, just call 1-800-4MYXBOX and tell them you want a new one![/quote]

I called and they told me that they don't give out new codes. They said that it's for promotion.

[quote name='Cashville Dez'][quote name='MasterLin1'][quote name='6669']Do the expired ones work?[/quote]

Yes expired 2-month trial codes work, just call 1-800-4MYXBOX and tell them you want a new one![/quote]

I called and they told me that they don't give out new codes. They said that it's for promotion.[/quote]

First time I've heard of that scenario, I know countless other CAGs who have simply called in saying their code was expired when they bought the game and would like a new one.

[quote name='MasterLin1'][quote name='Cashville Dez'][quote name='MasterLin1'][quote name='6669']Do the expired ones work?[/quote]

I called and they told me that they don't give out new codes. They said that it's for promotion.[/quote]

First time I've heard of that scenario, I know countless other CAGs who have simply called in saying their code was expired when they bought the game and would like a new one.[/quote]

Maybe I'll call again and talk to another operator.

I guess those things expire quick. I have two codes one from Tiger Woods 2005 and one from Madden 2005 and they both expired on 9/30/04. I just threw them in the trash. Why are they not good for at least the year of 2004?

[quote name='Cashville Dez'][quote name='MasterLin1'][quote name='Cashville Dez'][quote name='MasterLin1'][quote name='6669']Do the expired ones work?[/quote]

First time I've heard of that scenario, I know countless other CAGs who have simply called in saying their code was expired when they bought the game and would like a new one.[/quote]

Maybe I'll call again and talk to another operator.[/quote]

IDK I could be wrong? Perhaps a new policy was adopted?

bread's done
Back