Anybody have an xbox(reg) component cable for sale?

N5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm not willing to pay too much for one considering the 360 is out and everything and they are going quite cheap on eBay(don't really want to deal with them since I had PayPal problems before).

Anyway if you have one let me know? I'm not offering $30 for one but I'm willing to pay a decent price ~$15 for the cable.

MUST BE COMPONENT which is yellow,red,blue,green, and white. Not the 3 color one (composite).

EDIT: WRONG FORUM. I"M A DUMBASS. Please move.

You can get a brand new Monster-brand component set of cables for the original Xbox off of eBay for around $12 shipped.

Do you REALLY need to spem your ref link everywhere. It's quite annoying.

EDIT: And it already looks like you got banned for the last time, so i'm sure creating a new account to do it is going to go over well.

i got a monster one i aint gonna use ever again. At least I think its monster. It came when I bought mine on ebay. Send me a PM and we'll work something out. Mostly just to cover shipping if that.

EDIT: IDK if its monster. Looks like it just says microsoft on it. But it is component and all that. Says Microsoft High Definition AV pack.

O I'm sorry, the link is to a site where you complete survey if you wish and get free stuff as listed. Including the component cable. It's an offer not required ok? its for a "cheap ass gamer" like yourself

[quote name='iamstan87']O I'm sorry, the link is to a site where you complete survey if you wish and get free stuff as listed. Including the component cable. It's an offer not required ok? its for a "cheap ass gamer" like yourself[/quote]
Wow, that doesn't sound of bullshit or spam...

I have a 4 foot one I'll send you for $5 shipped. Red, green, blue....stereo(red and white)and a digital audio out(digital audio cable not included)

Pm me if you're interested

bread's done
Back