Anybody head of Game Ave?

Cyrian

CAGiversary!
Has anyone ever dealt with this place? I ordered something over a week ago, and after the initial conformation email, nothing. No replies, and their "help" link leads to a bridal store. o_O

You can only expect so much out of a store set up through yahoo.. 49.99 for Sims: Bustin Out? Socom 2 for 44.99? What the hell did you order off this site?

[quote name='Scorch']You can only expect so much out of a store set up through yahoo.. 49.99 for Sims: Bustin Out? Socom 2 for 44.99? What the hell did you order off this site?[/quote]

Lets not forget Max Payne 2 under new releases with a price tag it hasnt carried since a week after launch.

Edit: Just noticed this. Hit the "Track Order" link for a good laugh

Yeah, i woldnt trust this.

I ordered Oracle of Seasons. I imagine that the store's dead now, after looking it at more. Figured I'd try anyway.

Actually, for a Yahoo! store it looks pretty good. I would not order from some place like that but the layout is still impressive anyway. Them not updating in years is what would scare me.

Also, I know you were looking for Oracle of Seasons but I have a copy of Oracle of Ages, sealed. $15 shipped if interested.

bread's done
Back