Anybody in Japan visit GaijinGamer.com?

Hoser_in_Japan

CAG Veteran
I'm not sure if this is violating the terms of service or whatever but if it is then I most humbly apologize. I have no affiliation with this website other than being a new member. I just stumbled across Gaijin Gamers a few months ago while I was on the Sony forums looking for a listing of Japanese games that have English in them. I joined up immediately and as a foreigner in Japan I find it extremely useful both for talking about games and finding deals on English games in Japan as well as just discussing life as it is in Japan itself (ie. marriage to Japanese women, studying for the JLPT, and cursing Japan's cold houses). Anyways it's a great place but the community is still small so I thought I would post in here to see if there are any other people out there like me who had no idea that this great place exists. Again, I hope I haven't stepped on any toes! If so I apologize. I'll probably risk the wrath of the CAG gods again and post this in the Asia deals forum since that's probably where most of where potential beneficiaries go :)

Hoser

bread's done
Back