Anybody know GameQuestDirect?

ssssss

CAGiversary!
On the Black Friday sales, GameQuestDirect.com had some pretty sweet deals. Of the ones that interested me, I picked up two copies of NBA Street Homecourt for 13.xx shipped; one for me, and one for my friend.
A few days pass, and I receive the mail, but only one copy! I rush to my computer and eagerly send out an e-mail regarding this improper quantity, and don't get any response for a few days.
Their policy ensures a response within 48 hours, so I get pissed and send another e-mail. Three days go by, and I send another one. Now I wait a damn week for their response. I send an e-mail telling them if I don't get a response I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. I go out and have lunch, come back, and I have a response which said "Your game will be shipped out tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience."
I thought it was great how I had to mention the BBB for them to get me to send the game. I felt utterly satisfied after getting that e-mail and the game, which I have to say is very good. I felt like I stuck it to the man :)

Yeah, sometimes they aren't so great. I like to always purchase the US release of a game when available, and a couple of times they've sent me canadian PS2 games and an australian PSP game. I know I can play them, but for collection purposes it's irritating. Especially when I emailed them informing them they had sent me imports and their response was basically "Yep."

bread's done
Back