Anybody know how much this is worth? Brand new Pokemon SoulSilver with Lugia figure.

AzureFlame

CAG Newbie
I went to Walmart today and found a... few Pokemon SoulSilver games with the Lugia figure. This one here.

4457912227_d525d34b9b_m.jpg

Not my picture, just one I found on the internet, but it's this one. The Walmart exclusive. I scoured eBay but didn't find one listing there. So I come here to this mecca of gaming knowledge. How much is this worth? $150? $100? MSRP? Nothing, because it's sold at Walmart and Walmart is for plebs? (kidding)

Also, does this have everything that this has?

pokemon_soul_silver_boxart_final.jpg

I know it won't have the nice silver box, but the game and Pokewalker are in there, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to find new copies of that and the HeartGold version with minimal wear for a while now with little luck. I won new copies of each for roughly $60 a year ago but both are in rough shape. I'm still trying to find some with minimal shelf wear but no luck. 

I would definitely hold on to it though. Even the standard copies with the Pokewalker are worth $60+ now. I would wager that these store exclusives with physical bonuses are gonna be worth quite a bit more down the line. 

I found 8 copies of HeartGold without the figure in very good condition a couple months ago.

I was able to sell them on eBay for at least $60 a piece. I think the highest one went was $75 ish, the lowest one was $60.

I think SoulSilver sells for a very similar price, but your figure could make it worth a little more.

I searched that and anything else I could think of. But that auction had already ended so I wouldn't have been able to find it.

I've been trying to find new copies of that and the HeartGold version with minimal wear for a while now with little luck. I won new copies of each for roughly $60 a year ago but both are in rough shape. I'm still trying to find some with minimal shelf wear but no luck.

I would definitely hold on to it though. Even the standard copies with the Pokewalker are worth $60+ now. I would wager that these store exclusives with physical bonuses are gonna be worth quite a bit more down the line.
$60, huh? More expensive than mine but you'll still be able to make a profit.

I found 8 copies of HeartGold without the figure in very good condition a couple months ago.

I was able to sell them on eBay for at least $60 a piece. I think the highest one went was $75 ish, the lowest one was $60.

I think SoulSilver sells for a very similar price, but your figure could make it worth a little more.

Any chance what you sold was bought up by Vinny? lol

Crazy expensive. Is that the same figure in the one I got? Because I tell you, the figure I have is complete garbage. Barely good enough to be put in a McDonalds happy meal.

bread's done
Back