Anybody know when PSPs will be restocked?

peteyrose

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
It's sold out everywhere here, Targets, Best Buys, EBs, you name it. I asked the employees if they knew when they were getting more shipments, but they weren't sure.

[quote name='peteyrose']It's sold out everywhere here, Targets, Best Buys, EBs, you name it. I asked the employees if they knew when they were getting more shipments, but they weren't sure.[/QUOTE]

Plenty of em around, online and elsewhere.

KBToys.com has all sorts of em with a game included for quick-ship at $289.

Suspect the brick-and-mortars do also.

[quote name='bottlenut']Plenty of em around, online and elsewhere.

KBToys.com has all sorts of em with a game included for quick-ship at $289.

Suspect the brick-and-mortars do also.[/QUOTE]

yeah the best bundle is probably the one with wipeout, that one will probably be cheaper than your B&M since their shipping is lower than your tax. the drawback is that it will take a few days.

I saw approximately 294349567 of them at Sam's Club on Saturday. They were bundled with twisted metal and the NBA game. There was a similar number at my wal-mart, sans bundled game deal.

I saw at least 20 at Wal-Mart...keep lookin and try local gamestores, or go to Wal-Mart and ask them....maybe they are just slackers and haven't put more out yet...same with other stores.

I assume the next shipment will happen around the middleof next week if you can't find it though. That's when Mine is supposed to ship after getting back ordered for launch.

I went to BestBuy on Saturday and they still had some of their original shipment, I was told that they had received about 350 and they still had a couple hundred. The reason why they werent selling is because they are not out on the floor, somone has to ask for them in order for them to go get one, but there are no signs stating "ask rep for PSP" even the games were hiding in their warehouse. Apperently they are afraid of theft.

This was Best Buy Westminster, CA BTW.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I went to BestBuy on Saturday and they still had some of their original shipment, I was told that they had received about 350 and they still had a couple hundred. The reason why they werent selling is because they are not out on the floor, somone has to ask for them in order for them to go get one, but there are no signs stating "ask rep for PSP" even the games were hiding in their warehouse. Apperently they are afraid of theft.

This was Best Buy Westminster, CA BTW.[/QUOTE]

Nope, they used to pull this crap with the PS2 when it first came out when I used to work there. They do this because first they get you talking about accessories and if you agree to buy enough accessories and games, then they'll "go back and check if there's any left" if they don't think you've bought enough accessories or any at all, then when they come back they'll just tell you they're sold out. My friend that worked in media was specifically told to do this when a customer asked about them. This is one of the many reasons that I grew to hate that company when I worked there.

bread's done
Back