Anybody knows the best place to sell your games?

praystation

CAGiversary!
Anybody knows the best place to sell your games? (other than ebay or half.com, and NO, no ebgames and gamestop, their buybacks sucks)

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Or you could try in the Cheap Ass Trading forum? You might get more from other CAGs than from a store........[/QUOTE]

how wuld u actually get the money and how would they actually get the game

[quote name='green and white']how wuld u actually get the money and how would they actually get the game[/QUOTE]

Paypal or money order, you mail it to them.

there are a few best buy stores that will buy back games. they don't check for scratches, they only check to see if the game is in the case. not sure if they require manuals or not. every game you trade in is worth a minimum of 7.50. a lot of games go for much more. the most i've seen someone get for a game was $30 for t.h.u.g. 2 and $31.50 for that zelda four swords game for gc. if you want cash you're out of luck though as they only give store credit on gift cards. it's still a pretty sweet deal though considering you can go to gamestop, buy 2 super cheap games, get 1 free, and get over $20 back. they take pretty much any game too...nes, snes, genesis, dc, ps2, gc, xbox, gb, etc.

i was nervous about selling there because a lot of the used games they have on their racks are improperly labeled. a lot of newer games still retailing at $30 or $40 are priced as used dc games and sell for about $10-$15 so i was afraid that i would trade games in and they would give me used dc prices...but you have to sign 3 papers with the list of traded in game on it, so you can be sure that they didn't buy anything back incorrectly.

anyway, good luck. games don't resell very well, so if you want to get rid of them, chances are that most places won't give you very much for them.

I like half.com

Theres also a local cd trading store that pays fairly decent in cash. Funny story..Me and my fiance went there and she sold chasing amy for 6 dollars. Right after that we went to EB to buy something. the guy in line in front of us sold his chasing amy for cash....35 cents. Along with his ATV offroad 2 and another game he got 2.35 cash.

Thanks for the comments guys. I really like bregames. but with bregames, when u want to buy something from them they charge a hefty shipping cost =(

bread's done
Back