Anybody manage to snag a Megaman 9 press kit from the Capcom store today?

I got it ordered before it went on sale. They gave codes out to people on the Capcom Unity board before selling the remaining number left (of the 200) to the public.

#1: 23 minutes seems like a very long time for it to sell out. Woot.com's Bag Of Crap sells out in less than 2.3 minutes every time they offer one. I think it's closer to 23 seconds, but I'll be conservative.

#2: backordered? Sounds like a "whoops, we sold out" glitch.

[quote name='Antic']I got it ordered before it went on sale. They gave codes out to people on the Capcom Unity board before selling the remaining number left (of the 200) to the public.[/quote]

You're leading a double life? I'm pretty sure I would have noticed a CAG if I saw one.

As for backorders, apparently everyone got one since they are on their way to the warehouse. We all still have hope.

backordered as well :( even though i got the backordered email though, my store account says "in process"

as far as the 23 minutes.. the product was hidden in the "products alphabetically" section. refreshing the home page or new items did not reveal the product. i think it took people some time to catch on.

bread's done
Back