Anybody own a pachinko machine?

gofishn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
My knowledge of these things is pretty limited. In fact, about the only thing I know about them is that they are similar to Plinko on The Price is Right. That being said, the ones with the LCDs in them look damn cool and was hoping to get some feedback from anybody who owns one as to how fun they are, how they look, playability, etc. Also, if anyone has bought one off of eBay, how was your experience and what kind of shape was the machine in?

I saw a Robocop one pretty cheap and almost bought it. I'm actually shocked that CheapyD who is such a damn Robocop fanatic doesn't own that exact machine.

my grandparents actually had one while I was growing up. thing was old though, from the early 70s, nothing fancy like what they have now.

[quote name='gofishn']Holy crap, that one is awesome, check this out:

http://www.slot-pachinko.com/05PHTL/P2005ROBOCOP.HTM

Unfortunately, the people on pachitalk.com say that the seller should be avoided.[/QUOTE]

Totally rocks! I'm trying to talk myself out of ordering one, lol.

51d71ul1.jpg

Robocop's arm goes up and down as he fires the gun too, it looks awesome. If I find a deal on a Robocop, Spider-Man, Indiana Jones, or Star Wars, I think I'll buy one. I PMed Cheapy with a link to the Robocop one if he hasn't seen it yet.

Came across this thread while searching for pachinkos on the internet. There is a web site that has information on maintaining them and reviews of the different machines..... pachitalk.com Has anyone checked them out yet?

I know that what you guys are talking about is way out of my era. What is a pachinko machine, and how is it fun?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']according to Elliot on the show Scrubs, a Pachinko is a vagina.[/quote]
.....so Ikohn had a vagina in his wall?

Pachinko parlors are ridiculous over here. I'm pretty sure a machine would be easy enough to find. Not sure about the Robocop one though.
It's mainly an upright pinball machine, which requires almost no skill to play. It's used for gambling, to win tickets in exchange for prizes or money.

What's saddening is the amount of people that spend their entire life playing them. Everyday, I stare, amazed, at the 4 parlors sitting right next to each other, parking lots filled from the crack of dawn to the setting of the sun.

I guess they make some cool machines, but for the zombie-like draw that these induce, I'll steer clear.

Ive got one, it's bright fucking pink, seriously I don't know what I was thinking. It has a LCD screen on it and whatnot, all in all it's REALLY REALLY FUN, but after an hour or so playing it all the flashing lights and sounds coming out of it give me a headache.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']according to Elliot on the show Scrubs, a Pachinko is a vagina.[/quote]

I am pretty sure its a bajingo, though having a vagina on your wall would help pass the time too

bread's done
Back