Anybody play Global Agenda? Looking for people to play with

S1LENT K1ILLA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Just got this game and I am really enjoying it but would love to roll with other people. Right now I am an low level Assault class but I am a team player and could create any character that would help the group/league. I don't need to be in an league (but would be cool) but just looking for people to play with..

Let me know if you play

Currently this game is on sale for $19.99 and is going to be Free to play this month. Fun game, if you have not tried it download the 10 day free trial

I will be there when it's 100% F2P and not a day sooner :)

[quote name='Megazell']I will be there when it's 100% F2P and not a day sooner :)[/QUOTE]

Was, "and not a day sooner" really needed there?

I'm looking into the game today. We'll see where gameplay vids and forum talk lead me.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']Was, "and not a day sooner" really needed there?

I'm looking into the game today. We'll see where gameplay vids and forum talk lead me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah because many former retail games that go F2P change drastically. Don't want to load the game up now and then when it goes 100% F2P have that experience altered by playing the former version.

The game has been free to play for quite some time for the most part. Just making more of it free to play.

Great game if anybody wants to try it out but please don't do it "A DAY SOONER" if it's that big of an deal for you ;-)

Picked this up when it was $5 a few weeks back and it's alright. XP/credit gain on free to play will be half the current rate (People who own it now will advance at the same current rate) which means leveling will be slow as holy hell for free players. That's not a particularly horrible thing though, since my bit of experience with the game thus far seems to indicate levels and gear won't massively turn fights against you. If you just look at it as a team third person shooter with some progression it's not too bad.

Ok so this would be fun. May I know if where and how can I buy this one? Is this for a lifetime? or with limited time? So excited to play this.

[quote name='marimarlouisa']Ok so this would be fun. May I know if where and how can I buy this one? Is this for a lifetime? or with limited time? So excited to play this.[/QUOTE]

You want to buy a free game? *smh*

I got it when it first came out

Was fun for a while, then not fun

I guess I will reinstall it since I got all the cool stuff that the F2P people dont

[quote name='Megazell']You want to buy a free game? *smh*[/QUOTE]

Games don't go free to play because the developers want to make crowns of flowers and dance with everyone, it's because they can make more money by selling the extras. Don't shake your head at someone supporting the only reason you can play many games for free ;)

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Games don't go free to play because the developers want to make crowns of flowers and dance with everyone, it's because they can make more money by selling the extras. Don't shake your head at someone supporting the only reason you can play many games for free ;)[/QUOTE]

This game ain't really my cup of tea. I'll play it to see how it is and probably join a friend or two that may or may not get into it. But not all free games are made by people looking for $ and $ only. Besides, the intention of the maker is of no consequence, only the product. Free games. :)

I'm a level 11? Recon. Wouldn't mind having some folks to run around with, though I don't get all that much free time to play.

bread's done
Back