Anybody want a cheap Beyond Good & Evil (GCN)?

sonarrat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I was at my favorite Gamecrazy today and saw a copy of BG&E. It's really rare and highly sought after on this system, so I thought there might be someone here who was interested in it. Unfortunately, it's disc only, but I can get it and send it out for $18 shipped.

[quote name='sonarrat']I was at my favorite Gamecrazy today and saw a copy of BG&E. It's really rare and highly sought after on this system, so I thought there might be someone here who was interested in it. Unfortunately, it's disc only, but I can get it and send it out for $18 shipped.[/QUOTE]

no one will be interested because this has been on sale many times this year for less than ten bucks so 18 isn't that great a price. Trust me on this BG&E isn't that rare nowadays.

[quote name='sonarrat']I was at my favorite Gamecrazy today and saw a copy of BG&E. It's really rare and highly sought after on this system, so I thought there might be someone here who was interested in it. Unfortunately, it's disc only, but I can get it and send it out for $18 shipped.[/QUOTE]

It's $15.99 at all GameCrazy's and isn't rare at all- it's rather unpopular too, though a great game. With last week's Buy 2 Get 2 Free, if you were at a GameCrazy with 4 copies, you could have got all 4 for $32+tax. Otherwise typical price is $15.99+tax.

I understand that the PS2 version is all over the place and can be had for $10 pretty easily, but the GCN version is pretty uncommon. I go to places that sell video games all the time and haven't seen it more than once or twice.

[quote name='sonarrat']I understand that the PS2 version is all over the place and can be had for $10 pretty easily, but the GCN version is pretty uncommon. I go to places that sell video games all the time and haven't seen it more than once or twice.[/QUOTE]

When I mean it has been on sale for less then 10, people were able to get the GC version for like 5 bucks from CC and they had a whole bunch of copies of it. Hey, I even got a copy of it when I had a Cube earlier this year from a fellow CAG for like $8.

bread's done
Back