Anybody want a female Fotus Avatar Code?

pholly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
221 (100%)
I was going to just post it but I don't want it to just go to a random lurker so I'll send the code to the person who has the best reason for getting it and promises to actually use it and not try to sell or trade it.

my old lady would love it and u can post the code 5 min after you give it to me and it will be redeemed by my already

I'd like the code because personally who doesn't want their avatar to be dressed up like a armored mechanical unicorn supersoldier?

I have a female account for myself and I'd appreciate the fotus armor because it really looks cool but unfortunately I already have a regular xbox 360 and can't afford another one :)

I want it so I can become a pretty little princess (actually,I would love to give it to my friend as she loves halo and is obsessed with avtar crap lol)

that looks awesome. i want it. i love avatar gear but hate buying it. also female so i'd actually use it

pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me

bread's done
Back