Anybody want to play Borderlands?

teknikalei

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I just picked this up yesterday, and I think it'd be cool if some other CAG or three would like to play every so often. I'm playing right now, just look me up (kalei50) if you're interested... thanks.

[quote name='teknikalei']I just picked this up yesterday, and I think it'd be cool if some other CAG or three would like to play every so often. I'm playing right now, just look me up (kalei50) if you're interested... thanks.[/QUOTE]

I picked this up about a week ago. Look forward to playing every day.

Would like to play with any CAGs

I'll send a friend request later.

you guys can add me if you'd like. I'm not on all the time, but I love playing Borderlands quite a lot.
I've got a level 49 hunter, but I'd like to get the other classes started and built up so let me know. I'm assuming if you just got it you aren't too far into it yet.

[quote name='freshzen']I want you to post in the Borderlands topic instead of creating one.[/QUOTE]

Excuse the heck out of me dude. I didn't see the game's thread at first (when I searched I only saw the threads for :ps3: and :pc:) , and I didn't think it was a cardinal sin to start a new one requesting to play.

Admins... feel free to move or merge this thread with the borderlands thread, so some people will stop being butt hurt.

You others who responded - I'll keep an eye out for you - I'll be playing tonight, thanks.

bread's done
Back