anyone been having problems with gamefly shipping

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
i return Enthusia Professional Racing on may 16 and they never got it
i just returned Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity today and hopefully they will get it

usually its just a 2-4 day turn around.

been with them since Nov 9 2004 and never had a problem before. What sort of sucks i was hoping to have Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones by this weekend. they are shipping that today and will be lucky to have it by next thursday

i have had big problems, returned donkey konga 2 and splinter cell CT and they said they never got it and its been 2 weeks with no game shipping out, and i returned it straight to the PO drop box with my netflix movies and the netflix movies were received fine, this was during my 30 day free trail which is a bad experience if thats how their service is

[quote name='greyzieoriental']i have had big problems, returned donkey konga 2 and splinter cell CT and they said they never got it and its been 2 weeks with no game shipping out, and i returned it straight to the PO drop box with my netflix movies and the netflix movies were received fine, this was during my 30 day free trail which is a bad experience if thats how their service is[/QUOTE]

more than likely it is a problem with the post office, not gamefly's service.

i have been a subscriber for almost a year and have only had 2 games lost, and they were shipped together in the same sleeve. it had been over two weeks since i mailed them out and i filled out the "Report A Shipping Problem" in your account options. They shipped the next 2 games from my Q and that was that.

[quote name='shrike4242']Another week, another slidecage thread with either:

BB online movie rental problems

or

Gamefly online game rental problems[/QUOTE]

well im asking cause i dont want the company to think that im ripping them off and stealing their games. What im thinking about doing if this 2nd game dont get to them is putting the games in my own padded envlope from now on and using DC to make sure they get there

i dont want them to say You Ripped us off 2 games so we will cancell your account

and i do have a BB question but they said it will be fixxed in the next few weeks (they are sending 4 movies instead of 3 out at a time)

I may have a problem pretty soon here. I cancelled my free subscription this week and found out they had just shipped a game that still isn't here. Now its probably going to be tuesday before it gets back in the mail to them and there's no way they're going to get it by thursday which is 1 week from when I canceled my account. That means that they're going to end up charging me for that damn game, in which case I'm gonna raise hell.

bread's done
Back