Anyone buy a PSP from Amazon recently?

Hibiwa

CAGiversary!
Would like to know what PSP fw is coming from the Amazon warehouses on any recent purchases. If anyone bought the Core on Ent. packs, could you please post?

I know they have several warehouses and it is very YMMV at any given moment with stock, but I am curious if there's a pattern (or not) to help determine if I should gamble on tax savings - which would be nice.

Also, any dead pixels info is appreciated.

Thank you.

The people keeping the sales of the PSP up at the #10 - 16 spots are not CAGers apparently. I'll give myself the answer if anyone else decides to run a search and was pondering the same question.

Amazon sent one labeled "K" on the box and it is firmware 2.71. Got two stuck pixels that I can mostly live with as it is more or less out of the way.

So there you have it.

Now I get to play the games I bought before the PSP.

I just got a PSP from amazon and it was fw 2.71 with the TA-082 (i believe) motherboard. Anyway, it was a breeze to downgrade to 1.5 and then to custom firmware.

Yay! Another CAGer bought one. Did you find any dead/stuck pixels on your PSP?

I'm being a chicken about dg until the warranty expires. Hope the process goes as smoothly as yours.

After having the PSP for a bit, I don't get how there are debates over the two handhelds. Both are very different and great in their own way. The recent price drop definitely helps to make it more accessible.

Happy to have added another system for expanded gaming options. My starving wallet hates me though.

bread's done
Back