anyone buy a used tv from amazon warehouse deal

S

starmask2k3

Looking to buy a used Sony BRAVIA XBR46HX929 46-Inch 1080p 3D Local-Dimming LED HDTV with Built-In Wi-Fi, Black they are offering a SquareTrade One-Year Open-Box Electronics Warranty if u have how was the Condition of the tv

Last edited:
I bought a "like new" Panasonic HDTV from them a few months back.

The TV had a weird dent in the back and a slight notch on the front plastic (that took me a while to notice). It was also missing some vital screws for the stand that I thankfully had.

I can't complain too much though since the TV cost me roughly 300 less than it would have brand new.

I bOught a like new from the warehouse that was basically opened and only missing some documentation...got the 3D LED tv for $700 less than MSRP + free shipping so yeah it was and is well worth it if you get a good deal...

Like a previous poster said, just make sure to read the description about the item before you purchase but I wouldn't hesitate from Amazon...I've heard some stories that you can get a bad one but I've also known that to be the case buying new from places....FWIW

Can't stress enough to read the description. Our tv came just fine (scratch was on back of tv so no one sees it) and we saved about $400 on it

I purchased a 47" 3d toshiba tv like new from warehouse deals. It came as advertised with no problems at all. I am very happy with this purchase from warehouse deals.

[quote name='starmask2k3']Are Amazon.com and Amazon warehouse the same[/QUOTE]
Yes. But the trick is you can't use any promotional credits you have on Amazon to buy stuff from Warehouse Deals.

[quote name='probablysober']I bought a "like new" Panasonic HDTV from them a few months back.

The TV had a weird dent in the back and a slight notch on the front plastic (that took me a while to notice). It was also missing some vital screws for the stand that I thankfully had.

I can't complain too much though since the TV cost me roughly 300 less than it would have brand new.[/QUOTE]

I bought a 'like new' 50" Panasonic a few weeks ago. The TV was indeed new - but, it was missing the two little silver posts needed to mount it on the factory stand. So, I went ahead and used the hardware that came with the Target TV mount and had no problems. I contacted Amazon and they took another 10% off the TV. Great deal...

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, but it seems like non-3D TVs are slowly being cleared out... there was a 42" Panny LED from Newegg for $460 a few days back. I really wanted to make the jump but I can't justify it, especially if 3D is here to stay.

bread's done
Back