Anyone currently playing multiple games, ie over 6 at the same time?

nervousxtian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I don't tend to beat as many games as I used to, as I constantly switch between games. I'm not talking games put in hiatus, where you've put aside the game for months unfinished with plans to get back to it, but games you still hit up a few times a week.

Games I'm currently playing, in the middle of, and played for at least an hour or more in past 2 weeks:

Half-Life 2 (replaying, half through)
ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman (1/3rd way into)
Cthulu Saves the World (3 hours in)
Alan Wake (4 eps down, 2 to go)
Dawn of Discovery (just bought off steam, couple hours in yesterday)
Kings Bounty: the Legend (14 hours or so)
Ys: The Oath in Felghana (a little ways into this one as well)

This doesn't include diversionary games like dropping into Blops for some MP, playing NBA Jam, or Madden Arcade.

I can't be the only one. :whistle2:#

Discounting Battlefield Bad Company 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (all of which I play regularly with friends), I am currently in the middle of:

Afro Samurai
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Fable 3
Lost Odyssey
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Not quite six though. Castlevania has my main interest at the moment, but I am far enough in to Afro Samurai that I want to finish it as well. I am probable putting Star Wars aside for a bit, while I am waiting on my wife for Fable 3 (she wants to play it with me). Lost Odyssey, then, is something I play when I am not in the mood for something high paced and I don't want to play a card game.

No, I usually at most play 2 at a time. One single player at a time, and maybe one online multiplayer game like Call of Duty along side it when I want something different.

Usually have a few going at one time, until I get hooked on one.

For awhile I had

Fallout New Vegas
Fable III
Enslaved
Halo Reach
Bayonetta
Magncarta 2

All going at the same time, eventually got hooked enough on Magna Carta 2 to play that for the past few weeks.

FFIX
Baldur's Gate II
PoP 2008
SSFIV
WoW (soon, can't wait!)
League of Legends
Super Meat Boy

I'm still on winter break though so it's all good

Around a month ago I decided to play (and hopefully beat) a single game at a time. I just beat Dragon Age: Origins (360) today. I am moving on to either Fable III or going to finish up Mass Effect 2 (stop playing like 8 months ago, bout 1/2 through the game), then just in time for Two Worlds 2 (Jan 25)

Wow, 6+ games is a lot to be playing at once! I would hate to do that because it would make it hard to focus on one game in particular. I usually just play one or two games at a time. That way I can get sucked into the story, setting, and gameplay. I don't mind adding on a multiplayer game or a game that I just play for fun (like a racing game or something) once in a while though.

I used to play a bunch of games at once but now I am trying to focus on one game at a time. Sometimes I will play a small game such as Super Meat Boy, which it is easy to stop playing, when I need a break from my main game.

Why did you define six as "multiple"? Seems a bit excessive or perhaps easy if you play a number of pick up puzzle games.

Considering that it's rare that I ever manage to beat any game, I guess you could say that I'm playing upward of 100 games right now. :)

Im playing more than 6. I usually juggle 8 at a time including a portable here and there.

Borderlands (onlive)
Kane and lynch 2 (onlive)
Just cause 2 (onlive)
Halo reach
Metro 2033
Enslaved dlc
Trials hd
Super meat boy
Castlevania hod
Dc universe onine
Plus went back to old school burnout 3 on xbox.

Im screwed when the end of the month comes. Ha!:applause:

I'm playing

Pinball FX2
Pinball Hall of Fame Gottlieb and Williams
Tales of Vesperia
Dragon Quest 4
Rock Band 3

Everything but the RPGs aren't huge time commitments, so they're more doable. I've found myself either feast or famine for the RPGs. I play them for hours at a time and play nothing else or never play them.

God, dozens? :) I am terrible at starting games, then putting them down for months or years before I get around to them again. Just off the top of my head-- BioShock, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and Fallout 3 are games that I put on hiatus for multiple months before finally coming back and finishing them. Looking at my achievement list for Fallout 3, I took a 6-month break from 5/1/2009 to 11/5/2009, then another one from 11/5/2009 to 10/9/2010, almost a full year. I did end up completing it though! :lol:

bread's done
Back