Anyone down to play Rappelz (Free MMORPG)?

FFMooglestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I was looking for a new free PC game to play and came across Rappelz. It won GameOrgre.com's 2006 New Free MMORPG of the Year (Free to Download and Free to play).

rappelz2.jpg

Rappelz (Homepage: http://rappelz.gpotato.com/)

Although well-known Guild Wars also sports some tremendous eye-candy, Rappelz is really the first Free MMORPG available only via download that can rival many pay-to-play MMOs. In a genre that is lead by games with graphics no where near most p2p MMOs like RuneScape and Maple Story, Rappelz stands out as a glimpse of the future for the entire Free MMO industry. One of the few things holding it back right now is the huge download that basically requires a broadband connection to complete in a reasonable amount of time.

I'm just installing this game right now, so if anyone is down to play we could help each other out. I also know of a Ventrilo channel we could use while playing. If enough people want to play we could start some sort of CAG clan, otherwise I'm just looking for anyone who wants to try this game out with me.

Just to let you guys know, I played this game for a few weeks but haven't been on in a while. The graphics are great and the skill system is quite fun, but it seems like pretty much all the missions are of the "kill 20 orcs, 12 magic orcs, 10 divine orcs and come back" variety.

If you guys get a clan going or anything, let me know. I'm "Selrauq" in the game, on the Yeti server.

I'm not sure about the PK situation, but if enough CAGs join, we will have safety in numbers! Haha... well if anyone is downloading it, I started on the Tortus server.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I recommend Last Chaos or Fantasy Earth Zero. FEZ has one of the best combat systems I've seen in a MMO.[/quote]

Are they both free? :cool:

[quote name='crystalklear64']I recommend Last Chaos or Fantasy Earth Zero. FEZ has one of the best combat systems I've seen in a MMO.[/QUOTE]

I was about to say LAST CHAOS as well. I've been trying out 9Dragons also (another free MMO) & I've enjoyed that one so far.

Haven't dove too far into Rappelz yet though.

Rappelz is a pretty standard grindfest so far, what MMO isn't? The quests are all the same, Kill X Amount of Creatures of Kill X Boss. That being said, the "endgame" content looks really cool. There are something like 5 or 6 dungeons in the game. There are player run guilds who "own" these dungeons and when random groups enter the instances, their run is taxed and a % of the Rupees and Laks (some sort of energy that can be traded for Rupees) goes to the Guild who owns the dungeon. Once a week (Predetermined times on Saturday and Sunday) an opposing guild may attack the guild who owns whichever dungeon in hopes that they wipe them out and have a successful siege making them the new owners.

Rundown:
Guild A owns Dungeon 1
Guild A collects taxes on Dungeon 1 for the week.
Guild B decides to try to take control of Dungeon 1 and prepares for an attack.
Guild B and Guild A battle it out inside Dungeon 1 at the server established time.
Guild B defeats Guild A and will collect taxes on Dungeon 1 for the week.

I can't wait to get my character high enough to participate in the Dungeon sieges.

I played it for awhile and got really bored with the quests, so I stopped playing. Maybe if the quests were more varied and interesting I would've kept with it.

The other parts of the game were ok, but if I had to kill X number of things one more time I was gonna scream!

One question about this game. Can I run it in a window, or am I forced into full screen? I prefer to play MMOs in windows, so I can easily surf while i play.

[quote name='dpatel']One question about this game. Can I run it in a window, or am I forced into full screen? I prefer to play MMOs in windows, so I can easily surf while i play.[/QUOTE]

Yes there in an option to play in Window Mode.

anyone created a CAG clan yet?? i'm lvl 19 played for a while last night. The game is pretty much kill so many of this etc.., but i like that better than delivery quests like most MMO's.

Gameim http://www.gameim.com is supplying Cheap Gold, Power Leveling and Quest-help Service on a lot kinds of MMo Game. Our professional levelers can train your character either for part-time or 24/7 non-stop.
The delivery of Gold will be completed in 15 minutes usually. If there's any question, feel free to contact our 24/7 live support any time.
We respect our customer's privacy and concern the online trading security as well. All registered information on http://www.gameim.com will be verified by the security checking system supported by hi-technology without privacy releasing.
Please register with your correct payment information and proper contact details, and we are glad to provide you our promised fast delivery and order processing by the security guaranteed payment system and our helpful customer service.
You can contact us by our live chat on http://www.gameim.com
http://livechat.boldchat.com/aid/8496871523637746262/bc.chat?url=gold_bbs
or you can contact us by
msn: [email protected]
yahoo: gameimcom
aim: gameimcom

Hey i cant find a side to registration on. The only side i did finde cuten load the code. :( Were do i find a side to registration on??? :roll:

bread's done
Back